Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ralna English: From My Heart (CD)



Ralna English: From My Heart
with the Charlotte Philharmonic Orchestra


Act 1
"Tangerine"/"Green Eyes"
"You'll Never Know"
"Old Black Magic"
"I'll Be Seeing You"
"Strike Up the Band"

Act 2
"Just In Time"
"Crazy"
"New York, New York"
"Memory"
Irving Berlin Medley
"Blue Skies." "How Deep Is The Ocean." "Always."
"God Bless America"

Act 3
"His Eye Is On The Sparrow"
"Amazing Grace"
Gospel Medley
"Come On Children, Let's Sing." "Put Your Hand In The Hand." "I'll Fly Away" "I Saw The Light." "Oh, Happy Day." "Amen."
"How Great Thou Art"

Bonus Songs - NOT AIRED ON TV SPECIAL

"Happiness Is a Thing Called Joe"
"And I Love You So"
"Wind Beneath My Wings"
"Mary Did You Know"
Big Band Medley


Package design by Amato Image Design. Program C2007 R.E.E. Production, Inc. and the Charlotte Philharmonic Society, Inc. All rights reserved. All rights under copyright reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment