Sunday, August 11, 2013

LET'S TAKE A SENTIMENTAL JOUNREY




LET'S TAKE A
SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY


Warm and Wonderful Musical Memories for Listening and Relaxation

Reader's Digest R
PLEASURE PROGRAMMED

RCA
CUSTOM

DYNAGROOVE R

Recorded in the MAGNIFICENT NEW DYNAGROOVE SOUND
Manufactured especially for READER'S DIGEST by RCA Records, New York, N.Y.
R DYNAGROOVE is a Registered trademark of RCA


C1970 The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.


1

SIDE ONE
YOUR ALL-TIME HIT PARADE-1

Sentimental Journey
Amapola
If
You Belong to Me
I've Heard That Song Before
A Tree in the Meadow


SIDE TWO
YOUR ALL-TIME HIT PARADE-2

Green Eyes
Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
Oh! What It Seemed to Be
The Money Tree
I Had the Craziest Dream
Frankie and Johnny


2

SIDE ONE
LAWRENCE WELK
PLAYS GREAT DANCE HITS

Begin the Beguine
Cocktails for Two
It's Easy to Remember
I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plan
Georgia on My Mind
Deep Purple


SIDE TWO
COUNTRY AND WESTERN GREATS

Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Oh, Lonesome Me
Wagon Wheels
Your Cheatin' Heart
Empty Saddles
The End of the World


3

SIDE ONE
SENTIMENTAL OVER YOU

Mood Indigo
I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
Don't Get Around Much Anymore
Solitude
The Man That Got Away
I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You


SIDE TWO
BIRTH OF THE BLUES

Blues in the Night
After Hours
Sing, Sing, Sing
Blue Flame
Smoke Rings
The Birth of the Blues


4

SIDE ONE
THE SWEETHEART OF SIGMA CHI

Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Makin' Whoopee
One Hour with You
Side by Side
When My Sugar Walks Down the Street
The Sweetheart of Sigma Chi


SIDE TWO
REMEMBER?

Medley: The Bowery; Alabamy Bound
Honeysuckle Rose
Chinatown, My Chinatown
By the Light of the Silvery Moon
Limehouse Blues
Tip-Toe Thru the Tulips with Me


5

SIDE ONE
BENNY GOODMAN SWINGS AGAIN

Sugar Foot Stomp
The Blue Room
I'll Never Say "Never Again" Again
East of the Sun (and West of the Moon)
Always
Roll 'Em


SIDE TWO
LAWRENCE WELK
PLAYS MOVIE MEMORIES

The Sound of Music
Talk to the Animals
Unchained Melody
Secret Love
Love Letters
And We Were Lovers


6

SIDE ONE
THE RADIO YEARS

Lucky Day
Where the Blue of the Night Meets the Gold of the Day
Wing to Wing
When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain
Bell Waltz
Manhattan Merry-Go-Round

SIDE TWO
LATIN MEMORIES

You Belong to My Heart
Say "Si Si"
TIme Was
Delicado
Taboo
The Moon Was Yellow


7

SIDE ONE
SHOW TIME-1

Gigi
Heat Wave
I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
The Man I Love
I Believe in You
"West Side Story" Medley: I FEel Pretty; Maria; America


SIDE TWO
SHOW TIME-2

Whatever Will Be, WIll Be (Que Sera, Sera)
April Love
They Call the WInd Maria
Isn't It Romantic?
An Affair to Remember
Swanee


8

SIDE ONE
SWING WITH HARRY JAMES

Music Makers
I Don't Want To Walk Without You
King Porter Stomp
Back Beat Boogie
I'm Beginning to See the Light
Opus One


SIDE TWO
SOMETHING TO REMEMBER

Little White Lies
Body and Soul
Something to Remember You By
Little Things Mean a Lot
I'll Remember April
A Man and a Woman


9

SIDE ONE
THE SOUNDS OF TODAY-1

Downtown
The Impossible Dream
Up Cherry Street
I Will Wait for YOu
Scarborough Fair
What Now My Love


SIDE TWO
THE SOUNDS OF TODAY-2

This Little Light of Mine
Mrs. Robinson
Do YOu Know the Way to San Jose
Delilah
Angel of the Morning
Pretty Flamingo


No comments:

Post a Comment